Our client provides supplier-independent, innovative and customized solutions for all segments of the beer, beverage and food industry on a local, regional and even global level.
- 3+ years programming Siemens S7 / TIA / PCS7 platforms.
- 3+ years developing and implementing automation solutions in Siemens BRAUMAT ecosystem and/or Proleit BREWMAXX.
- Knowledge in S88/S95 standards.
- Experience in development of SCADA systems, operator interface, data acquisition, and reporting required
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Works independently and responsible - Must be able to take full responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced, results driven organization
- Good communication skills
- Stress Tolerance – Maintaining a calm and positive outlook during stressful situations
- Multitasking between two to three primary projects and at times
- Experience with Microsoft Project, MS EXCEL, and other office and project management tools
- Flexibility, willingness to travel for commissioning (valid passport required)
- Customer Service Orientation – Providing customers with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Be able to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and good technical report writing
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Understanding of the brewing process
- Experience on brewery automation & control projects
- Experience in development of MES applications beneficial
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley platform (ControlLogix processors, RSLogix (Studio5000) software, Guard PLC safety systems, Ethernet/IP network architecture, FactoryTalk View ME/SE application, Kinetix servo drives, etc.) would be an advantage
- Visual Basic scripting experience
- Proficient with AutoCad
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)