About Employer: leader in providing communication network in Thailand with an emphasis on technological creation and integration to develop the capabilities and capacities of our network.
- Planning for accounting task and budget forecasting.
- Analyze projects feasibility.
- Analyze the cash flow of the projection.
- Project cost analysis.
- Prepare the information for monthly closing.
Requirement and background:
- Degree in finance and / or controlling / accounting
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in finance and / or controlling
- Proficient in Thailand GAAP PB:
- Fluent in English, advanced (both written and spoken)
- International accounting policy knowledge would be a plus
- Initial leadership experience
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications, SAPsystem)
- Experience on finance side of import and export
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (08.30 – 17.30)
Location: MRT Suttisan
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)