Our client is a leading supplier of infrastructure materials. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Responsible for Accounting and Financial division in accordance with accounting standards
- Supervising the day-to-day operation of the Accounting and Financial team with verifying to ensure all transactions record are accurately and improvement.
- Review Fixed Assets physical count, prepare write off assets list with monitoring and controlling of the asset register and depreciation calculation sheet.
- Participate in various aspects of the monthly and quarterly closing process including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Coordination with the external auditor, actuary, revenue department for any financial matters or required information.
- Handle full set of accounts including month-end closing and year-end audit activities.
- Preparing the statutory Financial Statement and notes and ensuring the accuracy of all related information.
- Review VAT report, PP30, PP36 and special business tax (PT40), WHT/PND 3, 53, 54 and submission on time.
- Assist budget and forecast control management.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Male/Female, age between 32 – 42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance with supervisory level from manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Thai Accounting Standard, Taxation Law, Commercial Practices, IFRS and Transfer pricing regulations.
- Strong in Local Tax Legislation for compliance with tax returns filing and VAT handling.
- Experience in inventory control, cost analysis and oversee reporting package submission.
- Excellent in English communication both written and spoken.
- Familiar with ERP accounting system is preferable.
- Holding CPD license is a must.
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)