Our client is the Multinational Company – Personal Health Care Support Equipment Manufacturer and Distributor, Headquarter in USA.
- Provide information, assistance, process customer orders and place supplier purchase orders.
- Support Asian Sales Team on preparing documentation (sales order, purchase order receipts) within timely manners.
- Responsible for documenting Purchase Orders and coordinates with suppliers / vendors regarding to orders’ dispatch.
- Responding to customers’ queries, providing information and advising customers regarding to the company’s products and services in timely manners.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with customers.
- Responsible for completion paperwork accurately and precisely on time.
- Responsible for market opportunity investigation including promotions, price management and sales related activities to new and existing customers.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, Age between 28-35 years old.
- At least 3 years in Sales Coordinator or Supply Chain Coordinator in Trading, OEM, Service or Medical Devices Industries.
- Familiar with working in diversity culture environment.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to use SAP System.
- Great coordinating, communication, analytical and negotiation skills and work well under pressure.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Location: BTS – Sukhumvit Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)