- Lead team to find new clients, taking care existing client, makes an appointment with clients and follow up with sales team,
- Focusing on and generating business through new sales in a wide range of industries with a focus on large accounts, responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
- Account and relationship management to develop deep and cross selling opportunities, experience operating in a consultative, solutions-selling environment.
- Experience, proficiency and a mind-set toward the use of CRM system as an efficiency enchanting tool and oversea product training to complete full training.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineer
- 5 years of experience in Sales Management, Logistics or Technical environment.
- Demonstration, Negotiating, Sales and Closing skill.
- Good organizing and time management skill.
- Able to work under pressure to set target, flexible and pragmatic approach.
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and written English language skills
- Enthusiastic with drive for excellence not afraid to purpose new ideas and able to sell them
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)