Our client is an international client who produce the automotive components, looking for aluminum procedures experience.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Mechanical, Electricity or any related fields.
- Experience in Aluminizing processes,
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with excellent command of Thai and English language, both oral and written.
- Production team lead (5M) of aluminum section.
- Plan and analyze improvement process with team.
- WI and workflow lead and coach.
- Lead technician section and develop Aluminizing processes.
- WI procedures create related with company objectives.
- Improve and control the product to ensure that quality is match with inspection and standard.
- Ensure the corrective action and create countermeasure when occur any problems.
- Control documents that relate to ISO 9001:2015.
Location: Prachinburi (304)
Working hour: Alt sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)