- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the customer service and operations team for Airfreight to handle all Airfreight Shipment of the company
- Negotiates rates and contracts with air carriers as well as other subcontractors
- Coordinate with strategic partners in terms of Airfreight Service: Air Cargo Shipping, Air Freight Customs Clearance, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with all foreign agents/ Airlines/ Master Loaders and other partners of the company in order to ensure effective and smooth cooperation and expand the business activities with the agents/partners.
- Oversees compliance with applicable local and international Government Agencies’ (such as IATA, etc.) requirements, laws and regulations as well as company standards.
- Responsible for summarized performance report and presented work performance to the company’s executive.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics
- More than 10 years of experience the airfreight field with proven ability to establish or enhance air freight forwarding operational functions (domestic, import and export)