- Manage all airfreight operations for the company in Thailand.
- Implement quality processes for both import, export and the shipping team within the air cargo department.
- Build good relationships with the airlines, master loaders, overseas agent and sub-contractors performing services for the company.
- Lead by example and train the staff for their functions, regulations and new trends and services.
- Prepare the yearly air cargo department budget and after approval by Management to reach the set targets and goals
- Liaising and lead in the negotiating for best available tariffs in the market with existing and potential new airlines
- Provide the “best in class” operational service to the local customers for both export and import jobs while maximize the results
- Provide the “best in class” operational service to our overseas partners & agents for their nominations in air cargo import & export shipments.
- Ensure timely communication to all inquiries per company (within 8 - 24 Hour response)
- Prepare the applicable tariffs for all Air cargo related RFQ’s both local and from overseas
- Check all job files for accurate data & timely invoicing to local customer and overseas agents
- Motivate and maintain the discipline of the staff with each department under your reporting
- Responsibility for petty cash and monthly settlement with accounting
- Prepare S.O.P. for key accounts
- Join visit with Sales & Key Account members to local customers for providing expertise to client
- Work in cross-functional groups or with other entities and departments in order to effectively execute company strategies.
- Developing of new value-added services that enhance the company and department performance
- Establish, maintain, and report relevant KPI metrics.
- Report to Top Management
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in logistics or any related field.
- High degree of self-motivation and performance as well as people driven
- 7+ years of working experience in Freight Forwarder and Air Cargo operations.
- Non comprisable Integrity, honest and friendly character
- Proven market know-how and analytical capabilities
- Advanced leadership skills & problem solving technics
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Thai & global Freight forwarding market both import, export and customs & shipping practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English.
- Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors.
- Must have the driving license and own car.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)