Our client an international corporation and a world leader in advanced technology with long history of 150 years and employs more than 24,000 professionals in more than 50 countries around the globe. For their strategic segment “Industry 4.0”, they are currently seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Country Lead for Advanced Manufacturing.
- Lead in conducting I.E. projects for feasibility studies, cost estimating, or new process development.
- Determine tooling requirements and method of production and initiate, if necessary, proper procedures to acquire them.
- Coordinate manufacturing changes required by approved Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Conduct value analysis studies to improve materials, processes equipment needs and make appropriate recommendations to the supervisor, prepare data incidental to requests for Capital Equipment, conduct manufacturing cost studies and estimates, as requested.
- Evaluate existing methods of operations, routings, processes, tooling, etc., and recommend and/or initiate changes or modifications to update and achieve optimum operating efficiencies and manufacturing economies.
- Meet with and assist Cell Coordinators and other staff personnel in matters related to assigned manufacturing engineering functions, e.g., product design changes, standardization of parts and tooling, budgets, cost reduction, quality control, plant layout, material movement, packaging, etc.
- Ensure that all business activities - with both internal and external customers - be performed with a professional demeanor and that all participants be held accountable to this high standard.
- Expresses thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing, using good grammar. Presents concise, well-organized reports.
- Works with other employees willingly and in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Uses technical/analytical abilities to assure existing work practices are the most efficient and cost-effective possible.
- Works with both internal and external customers to develop solutions which meet company-wide needs and objectives.
- Responsibility and accountability for both the strategic planning and the successful implementation of all projects/programs/duties as outlined in this job description.
- Bachelors or Master Degrees in Industrial, Production engineering or related fields.
- Preferred in IT, MIS, Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, or a related field, with a focus on advanced manufacturing technologies
- Experience in automation and control systems, and digital processes are advantage.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with excellent command of Thai and English language, both oral and written.
Working hour: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)