- Age 27 - 45 years old
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in accounting.
- Al least 5-10 years’ experience in accounting.
- Prefer experience in Japanese company.
- Hold CPD license.
- Mature, Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skill and able to handle tasks under high pressure
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Booking sales, expenses and others to accounting software daily.
- Marking cash flow estimation from actual and assumed projects which are from production team, and report to CEO weekly.
- Communicating with CEO, Producers, Production Managers, Director and other staff for booking sales and expenses.
- Reporting accounting data (BS, PL, TB, Journals and else) with one month and accumulated data to CEO, consulting company and accountant of AOI Japan, and receive comments from them for adjustment.
- Taking care submitting PIT, CIT and other to make payment to the governments.
- Taking care an audit report with consulting company.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by clicking ‘Apply now’.
- Supporting GA & Cashier who makes payments to suppliers and receive from clients and agencies by bank transferring or cash
- Updating project status file weekly and report to CEO
- Checking accounting software and communicating with Producers and Production Managers for marking project status file.
Location: Ramkamhaeng 39
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)