Our client, Japanese Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Accounting staff
- Age 30 - 45 years old
- Bachelors or master’s degree in accounting.
- Al least 5-10 years’ experience in accounting.
- Prefer experience in Japanese company.
- Hold CPD license.
- Mature, Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skill and able to handle tasks under high pressure
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Booking sales, expenses and others to accounting software daily.
- Marking cash flow estimation from actual and assumed projects which are from production team, and report to CEO weekly.
- Communicating with CEO, Producers, Production Managers, Director and other staff for booking sales and expenses.
- Reporting accounting data (BS, PL, TB, Journals and else) with one month and accumulated data to CEO, consulting company and accountant of Japan, and receive comments from them for adjustment.
- Taking care submitting PIT, CIT and other to make payment to the governments.
- Taking care an audit report with consulting company.
- Supporting GA & Cashier who makes payments to suppliers and receive from clients and agencies by bank transferring or cash
- Updating project status file weekly and report to CEO
- Checking accounting software and communicating with Producers and Production Managers for marking project status file.
Location: Ramkamhaeng 39
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)