- Female, age 35-40 years old. Thai National.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related studies.
- At least 7-10 year of solid experiences in Accounting/Financial/Management.
- Must have CPD certification. Possess CPA would be advantage.
- Good Accounting knowledge with closing and statutory auditing experience in multi-national company
- Good command of English (writing, reading and speaking).
- Microsoft Office Literacies especially MS Excel Formula, Word and PowerPoint
- Experienced in computerized Accounting system development and customization will be advantage.
- Good interpersonal, supervision and team management
- Tax knowledge especially in Telecom business will be advantage
- Report to the CFO and supervise a team of 10 staff
- Taking care full set of accounting for Thailand and overseas branches in accordance with Accounting Standards and Auditing
- Manage and supervise team members to ensure smooth daily operation and process in G/L, A/R, A/P, and Taxation.
- Supervise, monitor and perform month-end closing, financial statement and report to both local and the head quarter
- Provide advisory on accounting and tax in compliance with regulated law.
- Quarterly consolidated financial statement reporting and analytical report to Japan Head Quarter
- Co-work with external auditor on FS preparation and tax auditing
- Manage cash liquidity for business operation and investment.
- Monitor and enhance accounting operations efficiency, accounting workflow & procedure, including being a part of accounting system development and implementation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)