Client is premium partner in the building chemical business
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting to Regional office
- Prepare budgeting and Forecast process
- Prepare financial analysis for management review
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business analysis including stock movement, gross profit trend, key raw material, etc.
- Audit preparation and Audit Schedule
- Monitor debts collection and follow closely credit term
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 experience working in the Accounting field for international company
- At least 3 years proven experience in a supervisory level
- Hold CPD license is Preferable
- Good command in English skill including speaking and reading
Office area: Bangkaew, Samutprakarn
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)