Our client, Japanese Printing Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Finance & Accounting, ASEAN & BOI Manager
- Female, Age between 35 - 40 years old
- At least bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPD holder is a must
- 8 - 10 years working experiences in finance and accounting operation
- At least 3 years in managerial level
- Experience in Balance Sheet for international branch
- Experience around 8-10 years in procurement system or costing analysis
- BOI experience
- Possess a positive attitude with good interpersonal & communication skills, good systematic thinking & problem solving skills.
- Can be worked under pressure
- Good command in English
- Support GM on accounting task
- Handle international meeting with the other branches
- Strongly experience in TAX
- Ensure an accurate and timely Year-end, and Month-end close.
- Preparing & Recording all accounting document which related to corporate Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Journal Voucher
- Responsible for checking and approving all accounting, and finance transactions. Manage and control overall accounting, finance.
- Recording and controlling internal payment process.
- Preparing reports as needed.
- Handle the preparation of Financial Statement.
- Manage and prepare corporate Income taxes (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 51).
- Manage and control BOI application and BOI account and ASEAN
- Optimize and standardize the accounting process.
- Support any other assignment was assigned by leader.
- Generating monthly reporting of cash, new projects, bank facilities and foreign exchange (forward / hedging contract), also financial reports to leader.
- Preparing BOI, sales and cost of products, and BOI and non-BOI expenses) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Revising and implementing any changes relating to local tax rules and tax benefits to comply with BOI rules and regulations.
- Responsible for managing and controlling of daily accounting functions including general ledgers, cash management, inventory accounting and etc.
- Manage financial activities in compliance with statutory and corporate reporting standards, emphasis on timely reporting and accountability.
- Hand on in month end closing including preparation of journal entries, income statement and balance sheets, business results analysis and reporting.
- Enforce and monitor internal control systems to ensure all corporate financial policies and procedures are followed and implemented.
- Coach and develop subordinates to enhance their accounting skills and knowledge.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)