Our client is a leading supplier of materials to preserving product purity, integrity and freshness. They are seeking qualified professional to be a part of the team.
- Responsible for accounting and financial division in accordance with accounting standards.
- Ensuring all transaction records are accurately maintained including accounting and financial statements in a timely manner.
- Analyses and review to create details financial consolidation report.
- Prepare report of accounting and financial to the Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Female only, age between 26 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Financial with a manufacturing from Japanese Company will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Thai Accounting Standard and Tax Law Regulations.
- Knowledge in Cost Calculation, Expense Allocation and BOI Regulations.
- Experience in ACCPAC or ERP Accounting system is preferable.
- Skilled in Analytical, Reporting, Presentation and attention to details.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (07:30 – 16:30) and 1 Sat
- Bonus: 3.5 months + Performance
- Skill allowance
- Food allowance
- Group insurance
- Free shuttle bus **
- Gasoline allowance **
- Provident fund
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)