• Handling all accounting (AR, AP, GL, Fixed Asset, cost, VAT, and Taxation) functions.
• Preparing the financial account in line with the accounting principles and take care of corporate tax matters.
• Coordinating with external auditors and other governments.
• Controlling the month-end and year-end closing process for financial package reports.
• Preparing the financial report, management report, and budgeting under tight deadlines.
• Verifying the weekly, monthly, overseas payment, and prepare the budget annually.
• Performing ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Female, age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Has CPD License