Our client is a subsidiary company of a well-established banking service. They are looking for a new team member to join their accounting team.
- Handle all accuracy of finance and accounting operations in terms of AP, AR, GL and operations
- Maintain the General Ledger and Trial Balance of the company
- Handle aging report, bank reconciliations
- Handle Taxation filing, VAT, Withholding Tax, PND 3, 53
- Ensure timely booking and submit data for monthly closing
- Other related tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting with multinational company
- Good interpersonal skill, multi-tasking and hands on personality, detail oriented, high responsible, positive attitude, reliable and trustworthy, friendly and good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words, Outlook and accounting software
- Able to communicate in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)