- 10 years experience in overall accounting, Finance
- Experience in ERP system, QAD or JDE system
- CPA License is a plus, Good Communicate English
- Oversee month-end closing to ensure that it is completed without material difference by the deadlines.
- In charge of the prepare financial statements based on Thai GAAP, IFRS and statutory with proper audit trail and documentation.
- Represent the Company with local tax authorities to ensure all information is properly reported.
- Research accounting topics and update Thai GAAP, IFRS and Taxes to improve the department quality and ensure accuracy of financial records.
- Work with auditing firm, corporate secretary and other partners to comply with board and company governance requirements.
- Manage month end/quarter end /year end close process, in close collaboration with Regional HQ Support internal audit and implementation of new finance process.
- In charge of the preparation of annual tax return.
- Oversee of Treasury Management
- Participate in relevant projects such as systems integration and implementing new financial and tax reporting requirements
- Support continuous process simplification and automation initiatives.
- Manage Thailand accounting staffs.
- Bachelor of Business degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
- 10 years of working experience in overall accounting and finance for manufacturing industry.
- Experience in ERP system, strong background in QAD or JDE system is a plus
- CPA License is a plus.
- Requires good ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written