Client is a globally operating company producing specialty chemicals.
- Responsible to manage over all financial and accounting functions: accounting and financial management, treasury, cash flow, tax planning.
- Oversee accounting operations to ensure that financial data is accurately well prepared in accordance with policies and procedures and local tax regulations
- Perform month/year end financial closing
- Ensuring various SOP’s, policies Travel, Entertainment, Finance SOP etc are adhered as per the Company rules & regulations.
- Manage overall expense and payment activities of the Company
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance field
- Experience 3-5 years in Accounting and Finance
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Good command in English