Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Age 38 - 50 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master in account.
- 5 – 10 years in Managerial Level, can manage AR Teams 6 staffs.
- AR software management skill.
- Have been working with Forwarder Company or Logistics Company.
- Good service mind
- Good command in English skill in spoken and written.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals
- Monitor processing of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Conduct credit checks
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable Clerks daily and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)