Our client is new plant Set-up Company, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting Department.
- Supervise Account Department staff, including Accountants, Accounting Assistants, Accounting Clerks, and Bookkeepers.
- Establish accounting systems and enforce policies and procedures.
- Evaluate accounting software on company needs.
- Process company financial data and run last reconciliations.
- Provide upper level strategic analysis on company financials.
- Develop forecasts and scenario planning.
- Produce financial statements and reports.
- Coordinate efforts across departments to amass accounting information.
- Assign projects between accounting staff members.
- Maintain chain of command throughout department.
- Set schedule for accounting department projects.
- Ensure accuracy throughout the financial record.
- Prefers male, age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or higher in related fields.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in costing calculation, accounting management and tax.
- Experience as Accounting Manager or Asst. manager, knowledge of different accounting best practices, knowledge of corporate finance principles, analytical thinking and critical thinking.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Can drive to the company by yourself.
Working day: Monday to Friday (One Saturday/ month)
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)