- Female, age 35-40 years old is preferable.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting.
- Proven working experience for at least 7 years in Accounting & Finance.
- Cost accounting experience in a service provider environment is preferred.
- Accounting knowledge with closing and statutory auditing experience in multi-national company.
- Have CPD license.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office excel.
- Being responsible for transaction processing for GL, AP, AR and project management accounting.
- Managing the team's tasks to complete with the commitment and develop the team members’ skills.
- Doing month-end and year-end closing.
- Quarterly consolidated financial statement reporting and analytical report to Japan Head Quarter
- Conducting the reconciliation of fixed assets, AP and accruals and other related accounts as assigned.
- Coordinating international company transaction management.
- Encourage and adopt Japan Head Quarter policies and strategies to finance and accounting works
- Liaising with Tax and Accounting auditors regarding year end audits.
- Performing various ad hoc projects upon request.
- Provide advisory on accounting and tax in compliance with regulated law
- Motivate and enhance accounting function preparing cash flow reports.
- Manage cash liquidity for business operation and investment
Location: Huai khwang
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)