Our client is a leading position in a non-ferrous metals and specialty metals recycling business. Established in Japan and theirs group company will be started new business in Thailand. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Lead and manage overall accounting and finance function such as AP, AR, Cost Accounting, GL, Taxation, Banking, etc.
- Prepare all Accounting and Financial reports in Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
- Implement and develop the system and procedure to more effectively and prompt responsibility to report the management team
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Monitor and manage month-end accounting processes
- Verify and analysis in Financial statement, Accounting report, Financial report and Costing report to the top management.
- Support activities and oversee an External auditor, Shareholder and Thai Government (Revenue Department, Customs Department, BOI, etc.)
- Male or Female, Age between 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance/Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience of finance and accounting role within manufacturing business
- Good understanding of VAT, withholding tax, BOI, costing, etc.
- Understand and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Experience in the trading business will be advantage.
- Strong in Management, Teamwork and Hands-on.
- Good in English communication both written and spoken.
- Proficient with Accounting system and Excel.
- Have own car with driving license.
- CPD certification is a must.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00) and alternate Saturday
- Other benefits are considering by company
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)