Our client, Japanese Service Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting Manager
- Male or Female, age 33-43 years old.
- At least of 10 years’ experience working in Accounting with minimum 5 years in management level
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Accounting / Finance or Related Field
- Excellent in accounting and taxation
- Excellent listening, leadership skills, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work under pressure
- CPD License is a must
- Excellent command in English
- Responsible for the overall functions of the finance and accounting department including financial reporting and control, cash flow management, banks and project finance.
- Monitor daily accounting activities required to maintain the authority’s general ledger.
- Develops and implements accounting policies coordination of systems and procedures, and the preparation of operating data and special reports as required including interim and year-end financial statements.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff.
- Management, development and motivation of the accounts personnel.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities in due time.
- Ensures maintenance of the company’s system of accounts and keep book and records on all company transactions.
- Managers the reporting of management accounts including managing the month end closing.
- Compares performance with operating plans and reports the results of operations to management level.
- Ensures compliance with internal auditor, external auditor, banker and government official ensuring the company’s compliance is in the line with local law and regulations.
- Provides other managers and departments as information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)