Our client, Japanese IT Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting Manager
- Female/Male , Age 40-45 year old
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 5-10 year of experience in a supervisory level or Assistant Manager level in the accounting field.
- Strong knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code.
- Good command MS Office, and Accounting software. (MAC-5 is preferred)
- Good command of both spoken and written English will be advantage.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, workflow and multitask.
- Team paly working and individual working
- CPD License holder is must.
- Finish Month End closing/Financial Statement, ensure accuracy of financial reports, and meet Headquarter deadline (7 business day)
- Ensure compliance with local legal, statutory and taxation requirement
- Monitor and review full scope of finance and accounting, GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Fixed Asset and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Review on cheque register and ensure that all bank book are kept in safe
- Supervise and delegates all responsible staff accountants for efficient outcome and effective effort to accomplish accounting objectives
- Liaises with Taxation department and other related authorities and HQ and Regional branches
- Responsible for internal control procedures enhancement
- Analyze "management accounting" and "financial accounting" for costing and budgeting and develop necessary resolutions and/or improvements for management
- Review the calculation for PND1
- Review the journal voucher of payroll
- Consult about Admin & HR task with Thai Laws
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)