Our client is a European construction Company
- Manage the accounting team.
- Reviews and checks the completeness transaction, validity and propriety of documents, correctness of the accounting entries and account codes, accuracy of computation.
- Supervise accounting and finance staffs in daily activities as giving consultants and advices regarding the related tax systems (VAT PP.30, VAT PP.36 and Withholding tax PND. 3, 53, 54)
- Implement inventory processes and record keeping to appropriately verifying accuracy of the cycle count by month end.
- Reviews and Checks account balance of inventory, fixed assets and Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register for additions, decommissioned stock, disposals.
- Monitors and review the preparation of related subsidiary records as Balance Sheet Reconciliation with General Ledger.
- Preparation of Cash Flow and Profit & Loss Projections
- Preparation of Monthly/Yearly Financial / Management Reports and annual accounts.
- Ensuring the company complies with all its financial (Thai GAAP) and tax obligations, inclusive of preparation of monthly and quarterly tax reporting with Financial Control team and external auditor parties.
- Thai nationality age between 40-45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPD Licence
- Having work experiences in finance&accounting at least 10 years
- Good Command in English communication, writing, reading and listening.
- Proficiency in computer MS Office (able to use MS Excel well) / Accounting&Finance System / Internet/ Email
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)