- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including AP, AR, cash flow forecasts and cash management.
- Overseeing budget reports, P&L, balance sheet, preparing and analyzing of budgets.
- Conducting transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports.
- Developing accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations; presenting tax strategies to management; filing returns.
- Interacting with external and internal auditor.
- Preparing and submitting financial statement to the government.
- Leading and developing a team of finance and accounting staff to ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Male or Female of age between 40-45 years old
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 20 years working experiences in Financial & Accounting field, experience from auditing firms would be advantage
- Management skill, well-organized, active and good presentation skill.
- Knowledge in P&L & budget control.
- Have Certified Public Accountant (CPD), CPA is preferable.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Location: Hemaraj, Chonburi
Working hour: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)