Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting Department.
- Supervise Account Department staff, including Accountants, Accounting Assistants, Accounting Clerks, and Bookkeepers.
- Establish accounting systems and enforce policies and procedures.
- Evaluate accounting software on company needs.
- Process company financial data and run last reconciliations.
- Provide upper level strategic analysis on company financials.
- Develop forecasts and scenario planning.
- Produce financial statements and reports.
- Coordinate efforts across departments to amass accounting information.
- Assign projects between accounting staff members.
- Maintain chain of command throughout department.
- Set schedule for accounting department projects.
- Ensure accuracy throughout the financial record.
- Female/ Male, age 32 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or higher in related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in overall Accounting, especially budget analysis for short term and long term.
- Experience as Accounting Manager or Asst. manager, knowledge of different accounting best practices, knowledge of corporate finance principles, analytical thinking and critical thinking.
- Holding CPD license.
- Strong in management skill.
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Sriracha, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)