Our client a one-stop provider that offers a multitude of communication services. Now, we are looking new members in Position Japanese Speaking Accounting & Admin Manager
- Finish Month End closing/Financial Statement, ensure accuracy of financial report, and meet Headquarter deadline (7 business day)
- Ensure compliance with local legal, statutory and taxation requirement
- Monitor and review full scope of finance and accounting, GL, A/R-Receipt, A/P-Payment, Inventory, Fixed Asset and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Review on cheque register and ensure that all bank book are kept in safe
- Supervise and delegates all responsible staff accountants for efficient outcome and effective effort to accomplish accounting objectives
- Liaises with Taxation department and other related authorities
- Responsible for internal control procedures enhancement
- Full set experience of accounting work and audit
- Review the calculation for PND1
- Review the journal voucher of payroll
- Consult about admin & HR task with Thai Laws
- Thai national only. Female/ Male, Age 40-45 years old.
- Education bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 5-10 year of experience in a supervisory level or Assistant manager level in the accounting field.
- Good command MS Office, Excel and Word format, and able to use Accounting software. (MAC-5 is preferred)
- Good command of English & Japanese (Require level N3 or above)
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skill; able to manage priorities, workflow and multitask
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to team and collaborate with others
- CPD License holder is must
- Strong responsibility and good balance
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Health Insurance
- Over time
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30－17:30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)