Our client is a multinational Supply Chain & Logistics provider.
- Perform timely and accurate daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end accounting closing
- Assist Financial Accounting Manager to prepare the Yearly & Half-yearly Statutory & Taxation packages. Also assist with internal and external audits.
- Coordinate with overseas offices in Asia Pacific region concerning inter-company reconciliation and financial reports
- Perform reconciliation on balance sheet account, vendor accounts and bank accounts
- Perform fixed asset accounting, daily cash application on customer receipts
- Set up new customer accounts, liaise with vendors and resolve payment disputes, review and approve payment proposals
- Support Senior Accountant and Financial Accounting Manager on any other financial accounting related and ad-hoc assignments
- Thai National
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of professional financial and accounting experience with multinational environment and multi-currency
- Good communication skill, detail oriented, multi-tasking, good team player, hands on personality, friendly and trustworthy, and familiar with multinational working environment
- Good understanding of multi-currency finance environment, IFRS, local GAAP
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with SAP
- Good command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)