Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Age between 22-25 years old
- Female only
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
- Strong accounting skills; Account payable, Account receivable
- Accounting/finance experience (1-2 years)
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Good communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficiency with SAP, Formula, SQL, AS400, MS Excel
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Posting and processing journal entries
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarter/ yearly report
- To support tasks, assign by manager
Location: MRT Thailand cultural center station
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)