About Employer: Our Client is the well established and leading real estate development company.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts for Finance Manager’s review;
- Responsible for day to day accounts and book keeping operation, including:
- Processing data entry via accounting system;
- Processing and payment of invoices and expenses claims;
- Handling bank reconciliation, cheques and invoices processing;
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices, expenses vouchers and maintain accurate control reports;
- Coordinate with accounting firms for the preparation of management accounts and submit all necessary documents;
- Prepare and assist in annual statutory audits and group consolidation exercise;
- Assist in the analysis of financial statement and year-end closing/audits.
Requirement and background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role locally
- Knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Honest, responsible, highly driven and self-motivated
- High ability to work effective under pressured deadline
- A team player who is hands-on & meticulous in his/her work and willing to work beyond job scope when necessary
- Proficient in Thai & English (written & spoken)
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (09.00 – 18.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)