The Account Manager in Thailand will further develop our existing relationships with some of the most prestigious organizations in Thailand as well as develop new business. You will work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of the MATLAB and Simulink products and service offerings to our customers. If you have experience selling complex software solutions preferably into the Automotive sectors, this could be an exciting next step in your career.
- Achievement of revenue targets; New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
- Exploit the MathWorks existing market leadership and outstanding reputation within your territory by leveraging all relevant information sources and personal networks to proactively develop business. Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support, energetically prospect for new business opportunities.
- Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Work closely with our team of Application Engineers as resources to understand and explain the features and capabilities of our products and methodologies relative to the customers' specific needs.
- Ensure that The MathWorks sustains knowledge of your industry in terms of major projects, procurement methods and relationships between prime contractors and the supply chain.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Take ownership for the relationship between customers and all departments within MathWorks.
- Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and implement medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential.
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on MathWorks CRM database.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Experience of technical software/development tool package for Automotive Industries are preferred.
- Able to communicate in English and preferably Japanese
- Experience balancing new license volume with strategic sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)