Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as an Accounting staff
- Age 30-40 years old is preferable
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting & Finance Field.
- Proven working experience for at least 10 years in Accounting & Finance Work.
- Ability to direct and supervise Team of 3-4 Subordinates
- Possessing CPD is an advantage
- High Attention to work detail and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Excel, Accounting Software and Databases
- Speaking and writing English is required to communicate with Japanese Management
- Managing the daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Month End and Year End Process
- A/P & A/R
- Cash Receipts / General Ledger
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Budgeting / Cash Flow Forecasting / Analyzing / Verifying / Reporting Information
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improving systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Dealing with Banks & Revenue Department
Location: BTS Saladaeng
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)