Our client is a producer and distributes of finished leather products based in Thailand. They are looking for AVP of Sales & Marketing to join a team.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Responsible in product management and planning to increase sales volume and sales distribution with also creating strategy for marketing opportunity.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and resolving problems.
- Accomplishes profits and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and developing sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Supporting for setting up leasing properties.
- Design and manage the merchandising, purchasing and design teams.
- Develop business with partners, and suppliers to expand the business network.
- Male / Female, age 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales, marketing or product management.
- Have mastered analytics, problem solving skills, good business acumen.
- Demonstrated management & team leadership abilities.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional team which may be senior to this role.
- Work well under pressure.
- Leather Fashion Business experience is a plus.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)