Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- Arrange and manage well the production team.
- Optimizing the manufacturing resources, process and procedures.
- Continue enhancing and improving the production capacity.
- Control and decrease the costing of materials and labors.
- Ensure the qualified production; ensure quality system implement and guarantee company’s profits.
- Ensure the production equipment and facility continuous improving.
- Provide safety and healthy environment to working labors.
- Ensure the on time delivery and satisfy customer expectation.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Engineering
- Background in Precision Tooling & Molding, Mechanical, Electronic and Automotive Industry is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years working experiences in a multinational company (Must have at least 5 years’ experience in production manager, good understanding of manufacturing process.)
- Strong operation management skills and overall cost control, high manufacturing environment consciousness, and good sense of preventive maintenance and workforce arrangement;
- Strong organization, leadership and interpersonal relation skills;
- Strong analytical & execution capability, familiar with SAP/ERP system
LOCATION: CHA-AM, Petchaburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)