Our client is a Laboratory dedicated to animal health . Currently, they are looking for ccounting Manager or Chief Accoutant to join their team.
- Supervise accounting team on daily accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, VAT, TAX
- Manage daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end, year-end accounting closing
- Prepare management reports and analyses to identify and explain variances to support management decision
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidation, corporate tax return and ensure compliance with local regulations of the Revenue Department
- Perform regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation and liaise with external auditors
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in managerial accounting/finance role
- Good leadership skill, strong interpersonal skill, mature, detail oriented, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, hands on personality
- Proficient in MS Office
Working Hour: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)