Our client is a world leading producer of Machines and after sales service provider from Germany.
- Responsible for company accounting process in Thailand office, managing office’s expenses, including rents, utilities, and petty cash expenses
- Hands-on account payable, general ledger, fixed assets, and day-to-day transactions
- Prepare payment vouchers, cheque, bank transfer, account reconciliations, and monthly statements of cash and other expenses
- Ensure the accuracy of the trial balance and general ledger, includes accurate record of fixed assets, account payable, inventory and bank accounts
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes and prepare timely monthly financial statement
- Prepare reports for submission to authorities, e.g., Revenue Department, Social Security Office, etc.
- Review documents and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team, prepare and support information for annual audit
- Handle daily general office administration
- Report to Expatriate Accounting and Administration Manager in overseas
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related filed
- At least 5 years strong experience in accounting filed
- Displays mature, professional and effective personnel communications skills
- Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, ability to work effectively on tight deadlines and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (SAP is advantageous)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)