Our client is a multinational trading company with overseas offices across Asia. They are looking for new members to join Accounting Team.
- Oversee all accounting operations in terms of AP, AR, GL, General Cost, TAX, etc.
- Handle cost center allocation, billings and claims
- Handle Taxation filing, VAT, Withholding Tax and ensure that all current tax rules and regulations are properly compiled (USA & Thailand)
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters
- Maintain proper internal control system to align with other operational departments
- Ensure timely booking and submit data for monthly closing
- Assist expatriate CFO on any other related tasks and assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Accounting or related fields with CPA is preferable
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in Accounting with multinational company
- Good interpersonal skill, possess leadership skill, multi-tasking and hands on personality, detail oriented, reliable and trustworthy, good team player and familiar with multinational working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, words, outlook and accounting software (SAP)
- Good command of English
Working Hour: Monday - Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)