Our client is a multinational company from France, operating healthcare business in Thailand for more than 20 years. Currently looking for additional Accountant member to join their team.
5-day working, Provident Fund, 1 month guarantee bonus & performance bonus, group medical and life insurance, Annual Leave
- Handle day to day accounting activities especially payment, account payable, GL, Fixed Asset, general cost, VAT, etc. with the objective to follow the accounting standard and the compliance to HQ guidelines and procedures
- Handle bank statement reconciliation, accounting records and other financial statements
- Assist Supervisor to prepare month end closing, cash flow statement, accounting variance analysis, financial & accounting reporting
- Perform tax filings, withholding tax, VAT and income tax returns
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and project
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ Accounting experience in multinational company
- Good Communication Skill, well-organized, multi-tasked, positive attitude, detail oriented, service minded, responsible, hands on and friendly personality
- Computer literacy
- Able to communicate in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)