The Hotel General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, direct the opening development and progress of the hotel and manage overall standard and service implementation and improvement for a luxury hotel resort & spa based in Koh Chang, Thailand.
- Establish pre-opening budgets to manage overheads and costs.
- Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
- Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits).
- Review and comment the monthly financial reporting.
- Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services.
- Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution.
- Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
- Continuously improve the quality and service of the hotel to meet or surpass the standards of performance required in the job.
- To actively support the work and decisions of all teams and committees.
- Bachelor or Master degree or higher in hospitality management or a related field required from overseas universities strongly preferred.
- Age 35-45 with 5 – 10 years’ experience as Resident Manager or Director of Operations including experience with leading 4*- 5* hotel business.
- Strong business and financial acumen with extensive experience managing multiple budgets and P&L’s, forecasting and managing pre-opening and marketing budgets.
- Outstanding leadership skills with experience managing Executive Leadership Team.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English and Thai.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)