Our client are expanding the business; launch new medical equipment team for "Digital Imaging" business targeting Radiologists and Orthopedic surgeons, and now they are looking for Commercial Sales Manager" with the following job scopes and qualifications as below
- This position will be reporting directly to General Manager and will be responsible in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of marketing and sales for Diagnostic group.
- He/she will develop and implement marketing strategies. Analyze and identify customer needs and develop solutions including product and service for those needs, preparing general 3 years plans for the plan and marketing of new product lines and business opportunities.
- Analyze market information& competition and recommend potential supplier and action plans and strategies.
- Develop and maintain frequent and direct communication with key customers and assist in developing solutions for the Department.
- Coordinate with various function groups (Internal) to ensure timely and effective execution of all activities.
- Update management on sales, profitability, key factors performances, status of product lines, market opportunities, competitive activities, and other customer& market and industry-related matters.
- Manage regular customer surveys, update customer profiles, and reports on customer attitudes, usage and perception and recommends specific action plan which will advance and protect the market leadership of the company.
- Male or Female Age 30 - 40 years.
- Bachelor of Science, Radiologic is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of sales manager experience for medical equipment Business, Particularly in Digital Imaging (X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, PET, Mammogram) or targeting Radiologists is a big plus
- Excellent people management, problem solving, communication, collaboration and negotiating skills.
- Analytical, result driven, detail-oriented, resourceful and has initiatives.
- Customer oriented and people oriented.
- High & demonstrable sense of entrepreneurship
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (particularly in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Above all, must demonstrate a healthy attitude towards work, customers, and team members
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)