- Budgeting, forecasting and month-end reviewing processes by collaborate with key account managers
- Analyze and monitor business performance both sell-in and sell-out
- Control and monitor on A&D SPTD and A&P (spending) to ensure both sales and CM targets achievement
- Support business financial reviews to analyze relevant performance by customers
- Prepare financial presentation for management
- Coordinate and drive the development & implementation of Sales & Operation Planning processes (S&OP) to improve the demand forecast accuracy & operation process.
- Assist head of commercial to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years experiences in business intelligence and/or sales analysis in a FMCG company
- Fluency in English, computer literacy (Excel especially)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of statistics and business intelligence
- Understanding of consumer/customer demand in FMCG industry
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)