Our client is a management consulting firm (back office) supporting their subsidiaries
- Providing HR advice and counsel to line managers and management including update company’s HR policies
- Handle and support all recruitment processes & General Affairs
- Manage all compensations & benefits programs that related annual salary review, performance bonus payment, incentives program, rewards and promotion, mid-year review, annual HR budgeting
- Manage the company’s Life Insurance Programs such as Group Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident including Provident Fund
- Prepare monthly and annually payroll report including yearly Personal Income Tax Summary
- Support Training & Development in budget planning, coordinating with government, handling employee’s development plan, etc.
- Male, aged not over 42 years
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HRM & HRD with at least 4 years in HR Manager Position.
- Good knowledge of Payroll, Recruitment & Hiring Process, C&B, Labor Law, Training.
- Direct report to Senior HR & GA Manager (Thai)
- Strong skills of Leadership, Coordination Skills, Coaching and Communication Skills
- Can drive a car
- Experienced handle company size up to 500 employees
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)