Our client is the leading global in Automotive industry. Established in Japan for over 80 years with corporate subsidiary in many countries throughout in Asia and Europe. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Manage all Accounting and Financial activities for compliance with Accounting policies and procedures to achieved and efficiency.
- Prepare all Accounting and Financial reports in Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
- Implement and Develop the system and procedure to more effectively and prompt responsibility to report the management team.
- Perform highly specialize in Accounting work, Financial work and Costing work required to maintain an authority's general ledger.
- Handle and liaison in daily activities of team member to ensure all transaction records; Revenues, Expenditure, Asset and Liability of the authority are accuracy.
- Verify and analysis in Financial statement, Accounting report, Financial report and Costing report to the top management.
- Prepare Taxation report for submit to Thai Government (CIT 51, 50, BOI)
- Support activities and oversee an External auditor, Shareholder and Thai Government (Revenue Department, Customs Department, BOI, etc.)
- Set up the Master Plan and monitor to achieved KPIs.
- Implement as standard of the ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 and SSQ5K.
- Ad hoc assigned by President and Director.
- Female, Age between 37 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Accounting, Financial and Costing field with a Manufacturing from MNC Company is preferable.
- Good knowledge in Accounting, Financial, Taxation, BOI, Costing, Budgeting Control, Master Plan and Inventory Control.
- Strong in Leadership, Teamwork, Honest, Systematic and Highly Accountability.
- Excellent in English communication both written and spoken.
- Good Communication, Presentation and Reporting skills.
- Proficient with Accounting system and Excel.
- CPD, CPA license is preferable.
Working hours: Monday – Friday
- Bonus: 5 months + Extra
- Gasoline allowance
- Position allowance
- Other allowance
- Provident fund
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)