Position: Senior Assembly Engineer
Salary Budget: 80,000-100,000 THB
Working Location: Ayutthaya (Require to travel to Pathum Thani and Chachoengsao on weekly basis)
Working hours: 8.00 a.m. – 17.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Act as the key player in the External Manufacturing Department to drive and manage assigned outsourced manufacturing in Thailand to ensure assembly product meet yield targets and delivery meet all demand.
- Implant at the assigned manufacturing plant, ensure on-time delivery, continuous improvement of quality metrics, verification of corrective actions, progress reporting and sustain of overall operation performance.
- Work and communicate with internal team across different cultures, departments and countries to ensure no gap in driving subcontractor to achieve the aligned strategy.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated. Independent planning of daily work activities aligned with the company’s goals.
- Monitors closely and sustain the assembly manufacturing process as well as drive improvement on yield, cycle times and cost for the assigned manufacturing.
- Support SQE to resolve quality issue occur in assigned manufacturing. Support product development, safe launch and receiving offload from NPI for new product. Ensure smooth ramp for new product.
- Responsible for production technical topics and support Quality team in conducting audits and assessment per the standard requirements and methodologies for the assigned assembly line. Support Quality team to drive closure to customer complaints.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Major in Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical or relevant fields
- At least 5 years of experience in Semiconductor manufacturing (assembly process background are preferred)
- 2 years of experience in managing Outsourced semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing.
- Experience in die attach, wire bond, SMT, dicing, NPI, NPD, project management and R&D
- Knowledge in Poka Yoke, Lean manufacturing concept, FMEA, Minitab or JMP, DoE, basic of failure analysis, 8D system and Quality Management (VDA 6.3, ISO IATF16949 Quality Standards are Preferred)
- Good command of English communication skill.