Our client is a multi-site worldwide French banking so is now seeking for a Window System Engineer, who can support their development and solution implement for their business.
- Serves as Windows infrastructure engineer.
- Install and Maintain Windows server or desktop
- Provide and maintain technical, process and operations documentation
- Strong skills in technical writing is mandatory
- Supports and maintains technologies, including but not limited to: Active Directory services, WSUS, SCCM, Messaging services
- Stan by phone call for support issue and resolve problem.
- Bachelor degree in Information & Technology, Computer Engineer / Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience working in System engineer or related field.
- Experience deploying and manage Windows Server or Desktop
- Comfortable with of all components of Microsoft Infrastructure, with working knowledge of: Active Directory and Group Policy, PowerShell and VB Scripting, SCCM, WSUS.
- Strong knowledge in IT infrastructure and security.
- Strong knowledge in concepts and IT Service Management framework and/or ITIL concepts and best practices.
- Can solve highly complex problems spanning multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English.
- Should be curious, proactive, open mind, take ownership of issues and willing to be an actor of a company transformation process.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)