Our client is a global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers is now seeking for a Web Application SOR Administrator, who can support WebLogic System Operational responsible (SOR) for their business.
- Critically monitors the platforms and ensures uptime, capacity, timeliness and data quality.
- Collaborate with Application and Operation teams to facilitate ITIL processes on change management, continuous improvement etc.
- Work with Application, Operation teams on implementing system-wide monitoring tools, alert triggers, and escalation procedures
- Perform Release Management, QA and maintain documentation, policies, tools and procedures.
- Manage webclient and forms server performance and work closely with DBS’s, and developers for optional performance.
- Participate in daily ops briefing covering operational readiness, delays, outages, etc.
- Consistently meet or exceed SLAs.
- Successful and productive relationships with business and engineering colleagues.
- Excellent at working with stakeholders across multiple business units, geographies and cultures.
- Closely work with Primary WebLogic System Operational responsible
Authorities: (This authority will be provided under scope of Primary WebLogic SOR)
- Authority to approve or reject any change to the Web Logic platform and infrastructure
- Authority to approve or reject Service Requests (i.e software allocation, resource access)
- Authority to initiate and accept/reject the results from tasks handed over to outsourcing partner and suppliers
- Authority to accept or reject go-live status of new solutions on behalf of Manager Technical Solutions
- Make decisions on technical issues within area of responsibility
- 5 years of expertise in managing WEB operations with sizable scale and complexity.
- Strong hands-on experience in manging Web Platforms like WebSphere or Oracle WebLogic or JBoss (Oracle WebLogic is preferred) more than 5 years
- Basic understanding for J2EE Architecture (Web Container, EJB Container, Data source, JMS, JSP’s, Servlet, Web Services, LDAP etc.)
- Experience in working with RDBS (Oracle is preferred) and Linux.
- Knowledge on Installation, configuration and maintenance of clustered servers and webserver load balancing.
- Demonstrated (and quantifiable) success in achieving SLAs
- Knowledge and foresight for building highly resilient and fault-tolerant data systems
- Strong organizational, project management, facilitation, analytics, presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent communication skills, flexibility to collaborate across time-zones
- Good understanding of different cultural thinking and way of doing things
- Fluent communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Thai nationality only
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)