Our client is an international automotive auction so is now seeking for a Web Administrator, who can support their customer in product solution.
- Responsible for installations and monitors programs to ensure the authorized use of databases./PHP Programming
- Coordinate day-to-day application operation for the whole organization./Web Service, Website.
- Coordinate of all new application systems development on organization structure./ Database.
- Coordinate of operator staff and/or to operate application programs including downtime./.Net/C#
- Develop mobile applications or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with project managers and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements
- Work closely with API team to understand back-end functionality and architecture.
- Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features.
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer / Computer Science, and Information & Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in programming.
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Windows and Web Application
- Knowledge and experience in C, C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET Technology
- Knowledge and experience in SQL command.
- Understand conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Knowledge and experience in iOS, Objective-C or Swift.
- Knowledge and experience in-source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Web Services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)