Our client is manufactures chemical products. The Company offers plasticizers and resins used in the wood industry and formalin.
Wastewater Treatment Supervisor
- Lead and Supervise the WWT team to fulfill compliance all laws and regulations
- Prepare and submit to all governments such as the environmental documentation for wastewater regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Option is EMR of ISO4001:2015
- Provide WWT technical direction WI and guideline to WWT operators.
- Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency, quality, or performance
- Conduct feasibility studies for the improvement of wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems.
- Design or have knowledges for pumping systems, pumping stations, pipelines, force mains, or sewers for the collection of wastewaters.
- Male/Female, Age over 30 years old
- Over 5 years’ experience in Wastewater Treatment, at the chemical plant site
- Good command in English
- Supervisor Role and Strong Leadership
Production Department Manager
- Operation, coordinate and monitoring the work of various departments involved in production and monitoring performance and implement improvements, ensure quality of product and to manage employee productivity, manage maintenance of machine and equipment’s
- Oversee employee’s operation to efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Measuring the Budget and control cost level of the product operation cost in accordance to the target set in KPI. Promote cost and capital efficiency
- To utilization financial data to improve profitability and prepare and control operation budgets.
- Ensure all customer orders are manufactured & within agreed quality specifications.
- Coordinate and supervision: coordinate and manage and monitoring the works of various department of production in the organization.
- Reporting weekly activities
- Ensure production achieved in a safe manner with minimal environmental impacts
- Ensure staff follow product recipes and documented production procedures
- Male/Female 40-50 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical engineering, Chemical related, or Engineering in related field.
- Over 10 years’ experience in managerial of production/ manufacturing in multi-national Chemical plant
- Strong leadership, people management, time management, service-minded, enthusiastic, and hard working
- Key team player in the management team with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English
- Strong knowledge of ISO and quality management systems, continuous improvement, 5S
Location: Samut Prakan
Working hours: 08.00-17.00 (Mon-Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)